It is such an honor and a privilege to work with each and every member of the Anchored community, and I am always delighted to share their stories with you. Having a model of how much your life can change with the right skills, tools, guidance, coaching, and a loving community just like Anchored is vital, and my guest today is here to let us into her journey.
Margot Hanley is an alumnus of Anchored and a life coach specializing in coaching parents of transgender and gender non-conforming children. The training she went through in cognitive coaching started her down a path of seeing that her life could be different, but she felt something was missing. It led her to our community, and she’s sharing just how much Anchored reshaped her entire life.
Join us this week as Margot shares why she felt called to join Anchored, and the transformations she’s experienced both as a member and now as a graduate. She’s offering her insights on the time and financial investment necessary, the importance of consent in coaching, and her thoughts on getting coached in the collective.
We are starting enrollment for our first 2023 cohort of Anchored in February. If you’ve been listening to the show and loving what you’re learning, but you want to take this work deeper, I would be thrilled to have you join us. Click here to learn more and to get on the waiting list!
If you have not yet followed, rated, and reviewed the show on Apple Podcasts, or shared it on your social media, I would be so grateful and delighted if you could do so. This is a free service that I want to get into as many ears as possible, and I’m counting on you to rate, review, and share it to let more folks know that this free support is available to them!
What You’ll Learn:
• Why Margot is so passionate about the somatic aspect of coaching.
• What led Margot to join Anchored.
• How her life has changed since being a part of the Anchored community.
• The importance of consent in coaching.
• Margot’s insights on getting coached in the collective.
• The transformations Margot experienced while she was in Anchored, and now as an alumnus.
• Why it’s not enough to do just cognitive coaching.
• What she has discovered from going through the program again on her own.
• How Margot managed her time to participate in Anchored as a busy coach.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
• Follow me on Instagram
• Keep up with me on Facebook
• Curious about Breathwork Journey Meditation? Check out my free gift to you, Breathwork intro - a guide to the practice and a 13-minute session, all on the house, for you to download and keep.
• Do you have a topic request or a question you'd like me to answer? Send me an email, I'll be doing a listener q&a episode soon enough!
• Let’s connect! Send a text message to 917-540-8447 and drop your email address in and we’ll send you a present.